updated 1 day ago
In this article, we'll take you through step-by-step on how to integrate Asana into Atarim. You'll be able to manually and automatically push tasks into Asana from Atarim, and pull entire task lists from Asana straight into your Agency Dashboard, ensuring your tasks are always in sync.
- First, we need to head to the integrations tab inside settings and enable Asana inside your Agency Dashboard.
- Once enabled, you need to click on the "Connect button". This is to start the process of connecting your Asana account to Atarim.
- All you need to do is click "Allow", this will connect your Asana account to Atarim, you'll then be taken back to your Agency Dashboard to choose the workspace and team you'd like to push tasks to.
- Once you've selected your workspace and team, you'll then have the option to turn on automatic pushing of tasks.
Manually Pushing Tasks
- After the integration is setup, you can start pushing tasks manually to your selected project inside your Agency Dashboard's Inbox.
- Choose a project and section for Asana, and click on "Create Task On Asana". This will push it to your Asana account.
Automatically Pushing Tasks
- To set up automatic pushing of tasks, you need to toggle it on inside your Asana integration settings.
- Now this is on, any tasks that are created inside your websites that are on your Agency Dashboard will be manually pushed to Asana.
Deploying Tasks Lists From Asana
- You can pull in full task lists from your Asana account and assign it to a website inside your Agency Dashboard. This feature can be found inside the Inbox screen on your Agency Dashboard.
- A pop-up will appear where you can select the project, and section list you'd like to pull. And the website and user you'd like to assign it to.
You can also set these tasks as internal, which will hide this from your clients. You can find out more about internal tasks here >>
- All you need to do next is click "Deploy Task" and it'll pull all of the tasks from Asana into the website you chose.